Thursday, January 26, 2012

This is prismatic








I'm having too much fun with my new camera.  I'm still trying to find the right film stock to use with it.  In the first picture, I'm wearing my distressed grey Muubaa jacket.  I love it.  It's the most comfy leather jacket I have right now, and I like that it kinda looks like denim from far away.  I usually wear it with a hoody underneath...I know, it makes me look like a street rat, but it feels so comfy!!

The second picture is from a Claw Machine in Las Vegas.  The Attack of the Domos.  Beware!  Run inside, lock the doors, and throw out the key!!

                                                              Jacket - Muubaa // Pants - J Brand

1 comment:

  1. loveee leather jackets, especially yours, what a great color!!

    ReplyDelete