Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This is finsk.



Sorry it's been so long!  I was in New York last weekend, and I got sick.  I spent all this week just getting better, and I've been so tired since my body is spending all of its energy just trying to get back to 100%

So, I thought I'd say hello to the internet again with this post about my WANT shoe of the moment.  I've actually have been looking at these Finsk shoes for a while, andI feel that I really should get them.  They look like a work of art.  Cubeism.

Hope you guys are well!  Let me know how you all are!

3 comments:

  1. Love these! And you look amazing too, great style :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. want it!

    Visit my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
    have a great day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete