Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This is slap happy!



This is probably one of the happiest days of my life to find out that this type of watch exist.  Yes, I know it looks simple..hence the name!  It's simplicity is also because of the fact that this is a slap bracelet!!!! AHHHHH  I can't contain myself. 

I used to love playing with my slap bracelets when I was younger and wondered when the trend would come back.  I had them in all crazy neon colors and in leopard print and tiger print.  I can't wait to get one of these.  Just the ease of putting it on is enough.  Sometimes I get so lazy to even put on one of my watches...yeah I know it's easy, but I'm very lazy sometimes.

Ordering one now!  Now they only have to make a watch with neon pink and yellow leopard print.  Or maybe even a simple black and white dalmatian print would be nice! Viva Lisa Frank!  Viva the 90's  :)


shop SIMPEL


No comments:

Post a Comment