Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This is for new years.










New Years Eve is coming up so quickly, and I'm trying to think of a nice, elegant dress to wear.  Last year, I was all into short skirts and dresses, but this year, I'm really very comfortable wearing longer and more flowy skirts.  These are some great options for New Year's Eve parties I think.

I like the dye effect of the first dress.  Alas, I've been at all the Zara stores in my location and I haven't been able to find it.  You're very lucky to have such a beautiful dress if you have it.

I know it's a short dress, but somehow I really like the print of the third dress (wild horses running in greytone...I love it, so unique.  It reminds me of that Portishead song!!)

What are you guys going to wear for New Years Eve?


1. Zara  2.  Zara  3. Asos  4.  Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment