Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is Selina Kyle.














Yes, I know...I'm such a nerd.  But the truth is, since I saw Batman Returns in 2nd grade, I've always thought Selina Kyle was the coolest chick in the world.  She's nerdy chic during the day, with amazing permy hair (that definitely won't work for me, but look awesome on her)  and then at night, she's this tough woman who knows how to wear leather.  So much style!


Anyway, the real point of this post is:  I hate wearing contacts, and I've had my frames since high school, so I need a change.  And I want huge frames...frames that cover a lot of my face, so I don't have to tilt my head up to read.  So lately, I've been going crazy trying to find glasses that replicate Selina Kyle's frames.  I think I found a close match.  It's from Bon Look!  I want them so bad, and I know they'll be so comfy to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment